วันอังคารที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How to Make Cats Stop Fighting

If you are thinking how to make cat stop fighting I think I can help you. It is annoying when cats fight and it can disrupt your whole day to come home and hear the crying of cats. I had cats that fought and now they don't so simply I believe I can help you here. Some of my top tips to answer how to make cats stop fighting include...

cats 5000

Separation - You must separate the cats at all costs at the start. You can do this by feeding them at different times with different bowls. When they come together make sure you are watching them because what you want to do is splash or spray them with water so they associate fighting with surprise and pain. Also you can separate them by giving them separate baskets or one of those cat houses so they can comfortably sleep at night or your cats will become stressed.

CATS

If they are outside cats that are not yours the best way is to get a dog, the second is to look on the internet for something that is a dog bark noise producer. Its an electronic piece of equipment that plays a dog bark and it really scares cats and stops them fighting.

Treat Them - You must treat a cat well in order for it to obey your orders and learn to stop fighting. This can be done by using treats that the cat will enjoy. Whenever you see the two cats getting along, go over to them and give them a treat each. They deserve it and before long you will notice that they are starting to recognise what they have to do to get the treats.

Its worth training your cats because it will save you hours of effort and give you the peace and silent home you deserve.

How to Make Cats Stop Fighting

"I bet you're searching the internet looking for the best methods to train your cat for free and I totally understand that. I was in your position and all the information seemed too much and information conflicted and it was pretty annoying at the time.

Finally I just thought I'd buy something and apply it regularly and it worked way beyond my expectations. Now I have 3 cats who I would not have recognised 3 months ago. If you're interested in just getting this problem out of the way as quickly as possible. Click here for How to stop cats fighting

CATS

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น